PLX Tool Cube
- Typically used with two or more lasers or autocollimators to establish orthogonal axes.
- Intuitive alignment of items at right angle or parallel to each other.
- Less than 1 arc second deviation between any two of the three front surface mirrors.
- Available in 3 inch and 5 inch mirror faces.
- Standard mirror coating is protected aluminum, custom coatings available.
The PLX Tool Cube is designed for setting up optical axes or intuitive alignment of equipment and instruments at right angles to each other or parallel to each other.
It consists of three front surface mirrors that have been accurately assembled by a proprietary process into a mutually orthogonal inside corner. The deviation from a perfect 90° angle between any two mirrors is less than 1 arc-second.
The PLX Tool Cube is mounted in a housing that includes two adjustment knobs for leveling/aligning the tool cube.
It is available in two sizes, either 3 inch mirror faces or 5 inch mirror faces. Standard coating for the mirrors is a protected aluminum, customized coatings are also available.
The Tool Cube is typically used with two or more lasers or autocollimators to establish orthogonal axes.
|Cat No.||Mirror Size||Weight||3D Models|
|TC-30||3 x 3 inches||2.6 kg||Click Here|
|TC-50||5 x 5 inches||5.5 kg||Click Here|
1 Due to our continuous product improvement program, specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you don't see what you need above:
Click here for a Custom Quote, specify what your application is and our engineering staff will get back to you.